Thanks for your interest in our Trade-in Program!
Here’s a quick breakdown of how it works:
- Pick out the product you want, including model, color, etc on Samsung.com
- Before proceeding through checkout, tell us about the device you’re trading in
- After selecting the manufacturer, model, and condition of your trade-in, you’ll see the amount of instant credit that will be applied to your order
- Two days after your new device ships, we will send you an e-mail with a prepaid label to send us your trade-in device
- The pre-paid shipping label will also be available on your My Orders page
- Do not use this shipping label to return your new devices!
- You’ll have 15 days from the time your new device is delivered to ship your trade-in device
- Make sure you follow the guidance given, including removing any personal accounts and resetting the device to factory defaults
- We’ll send a confirmation e-mail once your Trade-in is received, at which point we’ll inspect your trade-in device to make sure it matches and qualifies for the full instant credit received
- This generally takes less than 3 days, but it may be longer
- Once complete, we’ll send you an e-mail with the results and any additional actions needed, if any
You can find additional details and short videos on Samsung’s Device Trade-In FAQ page.
Important: If you opted to pick up your new device at a retail store, you’ll still need to use the provided prepaid shipping label to send us your Trade-in device. Please do not try to drop off your Trade-in device at a physical retail location.