- Power on and hold a charge.
- Have a functioning display with no black spots of dead pixilation.
- Be free of breaks, defects that go beyond normal wear and tear, or cracks (unless an available Cracked Screen offer applies, in which front-screen cracks are alright).
- Cracked Screen offer only applies to cracks at the front of the device.
- Cracked Screen offer does not apply to cracks on the rear/back panel and camera.
- Belong to you and not be blacklisted.
- Be factory reset and cleared of data with anti-theft locking software disabled (if applicable).*
- Have an FCC ID to show its certification for use in the United States under applicable FCC regulations.**
*This applies to all trade-in devices besides headphones, which must function properly, and power on if they are wireless.
**The FCC ID number can usually be found printed somewhere on the mobile device. Sometimes it may be necessary to remove the battery pack to find the number (if applicable).