Request the Return/Refund:
- Go to My Orders.
- Click RETURN next to the item you want to return.**
- Select your reason for return.
- Click CONTINUE.
Print out a Return Label:
- After completing the steps above, print the shipping label and tape it to the box.
- Package and ship your product with all accessories and the Return Authorization slip in the box.
- Ship out your return within the next 15 days or by the last day to return noted on the return label.
In-Store Return (if item was purchased from a Samsung Experience Store or Best Buy):
- Bring your item back to the Samsung Experience Store (SES) that you purchased it from. The store will return it back to the warehouse (note that SES returns can only be made to the same SES that the item was purchased from).
- See full details on SES locations here.
- Items picked up at Samsung Experience Stores and Best Buy stores must be returned to the store within 15 days.
Time Frames for all Return Requests:
- Once your item is delivered, you have 15 days to request a return (or 30 days for POWERBots and vacuums).
- Once the return has been requested, you have 15 days to send your return back to Samsung.
- Items picked up at Best Buy stores must be returned directly to a Best Buy store within 15 days.
- Items picked up from a Samsung Experience Store must be returned directly to that same Samsung Experience Store within 15 days.
**The RETURN button will only be available next to your product if it is within the 15-day return window — or 30 days for POWERbots and vacuums. If you purchased a product under a special promotion that expressly extends the return period, you'll have 100 days or the stated return period to initiate return.
For recently delivered items, the RETURN Button will show within 4 calendar days of delivery.