Depending on the device and current Trade-in offer, we accept devices that have cracks on the camera lens, screen, back and front panels at a lower Trade-in discount.
Note: The cracked device offer must be selected at time of purchase. Failure to do so will cause the device to fail triage inspection and a chargeback will be applied to the original payment method.
The device must also meet the Trade-in Requirements:
- Power on and hold a charge.
- Have a functioning display.
- Belongs to you and not on a banned list by a carrier.
- Factory reset and cleared of data with anti-theft locking software disabled (if applicable).
- Have an FCC ID to show its certification for use in the United States under applicable FCC regulations.
To see if your device is eligible for the Cracked Trade-in Offer, you can check our Trade-in Offers page to see the value of your cracked device.