Samsung's trade-in program allows you to trade in an eligible device and receive instant credit at checkout toward the purchase of a qualifying Samsung Galaxy device.
To participate in the program, your trade-in device must meet the following eligibility requirements(1):
- Power on and hold a charge.
- Have a functioning display.
- Be free of breaks, defects that go beyond normal wear and tear, or cracks (2).
- Belongs to you and is not on a banned list by a carrier.
- Factory reset and cleared of data with anti-theft locking software disabled.
- Have an FCC ID (3) to show its certification for use in the United States under applicable FCC regulations.
- Charging port must support charging and data transfer.
Please review Samsung's Trade-in Offers page to find the trade-in offer that best fits you and your family.
(1) The above requirements apply to all trade-in devices besides headphones. Headphone trade-in devices must function properly, and power on if they are wireless.
(2) We will accept the device at a lower trade-in discount regardless of where the crack is located on the device (Camera lens, screen, back and front panel).
The cracked device offer must be selected at time of purchase. Failure to do so will cause the device to fail triage inspection and a chargeback will be applied to the original payment method.
(3) The FCC ID number can usually be found printed somewhere on the mobile device. It may be necessary to remove the battery pack to locate the number (if applicable).