For orders placed on Samsung.com or the Shop App that were not picked up at a store, you have 15 days to request a return (30 days for POWERBots and Vacuums). Once requested, you’ll have an additional 15 days to print your return shipping label and mail back your return.
- If you’re returning a phone, tablet, or PC – Removing your personal accounts and factory resetting the device will help ensure speedy processing of your return.
- If your order came with promotional products, all items must be returned for a full refund. Any missing promotional items will have their value deducted from the final refunded amount.
- If your order had a trade-in on it, the trade-in will be canceled once the return is successfully processed. We are unable to send back any successfully processed trade-in devices, so please make sure you don’t send your trade-in device until after you’ve decided to keep your new device.
- If you’re returning a large household appliance, and you have not requested a return within the 15-day return window described above, a 10% restocking fee based on the purchase price may* apply. Please note that certain states may have different treatment for sales taxes on refunds subject to restocking fees†.
- For Q-Series and S-Series Soundbars ordered through Samsung.com or the Shop App between June 29, 2023 and December 31, 2023, you have 100 days to request a return. Once requested, you will have an additional 15 days to print your return shipping label and mail back your return.
*void where prohibited by law.
†For returns in Oklahoma, the sales tax refunded to you is based on the net amount of the refund after any charge for the restocking fee.
†For an appliance return in Colorado, Ohio, or South Carolina, the original purchase price is subject to sales tax.