The My Orders page is the best place to see where your order is in the fulfillment process and its current expected, or scheduled, delivery date. You can also find this information by searching for your order here.
- If your order hasn’t shipped and the expected delivery date hasn’t passed, we will ship it in time to meet the delivery date shown.
- If your order has shipped and the delivery date hasn’t passed, even if there isn’t any movement on the tracking, it’s on the way to you.
- There can be delays that prevent us from displaying the most up-to-date tracking details. Visiting the carrier website can sometimes help fill in those gaps.
- Please note: For Large Television and Home Appliance orders, contacting the carriers directly can help clarify final mile delivery windows after they’ve been shipped.
- If the delivery date is blank on the My Orders page, that usually indicates an unexpected inventory shortage. Once we have confirmed inventory, we’ll automatically update it with a revised delivery date.
- If your order is cancelled, or on hold, we’ll send an e-mail with additional details and any actions needed (if any).
Picking up at a physical retail location, such as Best Buy or a Samsung Experience Store? We will send you an e-mail as soon as your order is ready to be picked up.