The information below applies only to returns made from Samsung.com, and does not include in-store returns, including Samsung Experience Stores and Best Buy stores. For information about in-store returns, please visit Requesting a Refund from an In-Store Purchase.
Request the Return/Refund:
- Go to My Orders.
- Click RETURN next to the item you want to return.**
- Select your reason for return.
- Click CONTINUE.
- You will have 15 days from the date your item is delivered to request a return (or 30 days for POWERBots and vacuums).
Return/Refund Process Timing:
- After submitting your return request, you will have an additional 15 days to ship out your return. If your return was not accepted, you will receive an e-mail with additional details.
- For instructions on creating a return label for shipping, please review How do I request a return, and how much time do I have to make the request?
- After a return is delivered to our return warehouse, it can take up to 10 business days for our warehouse to review a returned item and initiate a refund. You can also check your order details in My Orders.
Refund Method and Timing:
- Once your refund request has been accepted and the returned item received and approved for refund, Samsung will return the funds to your original payment method.
- Banks may then take an additional 2-5 business days to process the initiated refund before it appears in your bank account.
**The RETURN button will only be available next to your product if it is within the 15-day return window — or 30 days for POWERbots and vacuums. If you purchased a product under a special promotion that expressly extends the return period, you'll have 100 days or the stated return period to initiate return.
For recently delivered items, the RETURN Button will show within 4 calendar days of delivery.