The information below applies to in-store returns from Samsung Experience Stores and Best Buy stores. For information about returns from Samsung.com, please visit How do I request a refund, and when and how can I expect to receive it?
Request the Return/Refund:
- To request a return/refund for an in-store purchase from Samsung Experience Stores (SES) or Best Buy, you must take the item(s) to the store and make the request on-site within 15 days of the purchase.
- To return an item purchased at a Samsung Experience Store, you must return the item to the same Samsung Experience Store that you purchased it from. Other Samsung Experience Stores will not be able to process your return request.
- For Samsung purchases picked up at Best Buy, you do not have to return the item to the same store that you picked it up from. You can return it to any participating Best Buy store.
- Items purchased at Samsung.com cannot be returned to a Samsung Experience Store or Best Buy store, or vice versa.
- For all in-store returns, if your order was returned within the 15-day time frame, a refund should be provided to you within up to 10 business days from the date the return was accepted.
- Once your refund request has been accepted and the returned item received and approved for refund, Samsung will return the funds to your original payment method.
- Banks may then take an additional 2-5 business days to process the initiated refund before it appears in your bank account.