For help with Two Factor Authentication or other questions regarding your Samsung account, read this article instead.
For help with your Samsung Financing account, read this article instead.
To update/change/reset the password to your Samsung account, please visit https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/samsung_com_us/resetPassword and do the following:
- Enter your email address and continue.
- Verify the email address for the account for which you'd like to change the password.
- You should receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Click on the specified link to reset your password.
- In the browser window that opens up, add and confirm your new password, and continue.
- Follow the prompts in the browser until you receive notice that your password has been successfully reset. You will also receive an email confirming successful reset.
If you do not receive an email with password reset instructions, check your spam folder and other inboxes to make sure that the email was not filtered.
If you still have not received the email with password reset instructions, try again using other email addresses you own.