If clicking the RETURN button does not load your shipping label, please try again using a different Internet browser.
The information below applies only to returns made from Samsung.com, and does not include in-store returns, including Samsung Experience Stores and Best Buy stores.
For information about in-store returns, please visit Requesting a Refund from an In-Store Purchase.
1: Find your Order:
For orders placed using a Samsung Account:
- Go to My Orders
For orders placed as a guest:
- Go to the Search Orders page
- Under "Find Order as Guest", enter the Order ID and Email ID associated with the order, and either the Shipping Zip Code, Billing Zip Code, or Phone Number
- Click VIEW YOUR ORDER
2: Request the Return/Refund:
- If your item is eligible for a return, you will see a RETURN button to the right of the product
- Click RETURN next to the item you want to return**
- If RETURN is not available, the product may be outside of its return window
- Select your reason for return
- Click CONTINUE
- You will have 15 days from the date your item is delivered to request a return (or 30 days for Jet Bots and vacuums)
3: Preparing and Shipping Your Return:
- Attach the Return Mailing Label to the outside of the package
- Include any bundled or promotional products for a full refund
- Remove personal accounts and factory reset the device(s), especially for Mobile Phones and Tablets
- Seal the package securely and bring it to a local FedEx by the Return Due Date
- For Large TV returns, package the TV in its original packaging and use the number provided on the Return Mailing Label to schedule a pick up
4: Return/Refund Process Timing:
- After submitting your return request, you will have an additional 15 days to ship out your return. If your return was not accepted, you will receive an e-mail with additional details
- After a return is delivered to our return warehouse, it can take up to 10 business days for our warehouse to review a returned item and initiate a refund. You can also check your order details in My Orders
5: Refund Method and Timing:
- Once your refund request has been accepted and the returned item received and approved for refund, Samsung will return the funds to your original payment method
- Financial institutions may then take an additional 2-5 business days to process the initiated refund before it appears in your account
**The RETURN button will only be available next to your product if it is within the 15-day return window — or 30 days for Jet Bots and vacuums. If you purchased a product under a special promotion that expressly extends the return period, you'll have 100 days or the stated return period to initiate return.
For recently delivered items, the RETURN Button will show within 4 calendar days of delivery.